Thursday, June 14, 2007

Japan Calls New Chinese Phrase A Total Rip Off Of "Me So Horny"

Japan fired back at China today calling the new Chinese expression, "I hot for you" a direct rip-off of the classic Japanese phrase, "Me so horny". A furious Yohie Obuchi, made his position clear,

"This just not right! 'Me so Horny' is a crasic Japanese phrase. 'I hot for' you not even crose to being as good as 'Me so horny', it number 2 and inferior!"
Chinese prostitutes on the other hand are rejoicing in the streets. A very skanky Lil' Miz Cheng expressed the new phrase with unbridled glee,
"It about time my country help our prostitute business. Me so excited about da new 'I hot for you' prostitution wig me can't even stand it. Dey scheduled for late June release. Me very excited."
Prostitution tracking service, Whore Score, predicts Chinese prostitution to increase at least 8% this quarter.
Good luck ladies.


4 comments:

wikiwikiwiki said...

I always associated that phrase with Viet Nam from Full Metal Jacket. "Da Nang Hooker" speaks the lines:

Hey, you got girlfriend, Vietnam? Me so horny. Me love you long time.

see wikipedia ref.

Cuentos said...

Your blog is very interesting. Congratulations! Greetings, Mariana Cuentos.

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Oh my.

david mcmahon said...

Great to see you back and all fired up!

Cheers

David