I, Dr Zibbs ( @DrZibbs on Twitter) and WcLinda (@wclinda on twitter) are the same person. It's true.
I started the WCLinda character a few months and was planning to do one of several things:
- Show up to a tweet up in drag as WCLinda and out myself.
- Have my sister show up at a tweetup as WCLinda to confirm she was actually real.
- Have her stalk DrZibbs. They did actualy imply that they met for drinks the other night. And then I also had her drunk tweeting the other night.
But as time went on, I started to feel guilty that people were going to feel tricked. In a bad way. As opposed to, "Oh my God that was great...hahaha."
I think maybe four people knew. One found out accidentally when I accidentally Dmed from my WCLinda account.
So there it is. Thanks for the memories. So did any of you have your suspicions? I know one person that did but I think she knew 100 percent it was me.
Please share your thoughts in the comments area.
Saturday, October 30, 2010
Thursday, October 21, 2010
Saturday, October 16, 2010
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
Do you know what my phobia is?
Not so much anymore, but when I was younger. And no, it wasn't their apelike strength that scared me. You see, as a lad I was very shy and I think my fear was that they would approach me and want to come up and hug me. Making a huge spectacle. And everyone would look at me.
Like I'd be at a mall or something and I'd hear a commotion. Then I'd round the corner and a retarded person (usually a mongoloid) would see me, stop in his tracks, and for some reason want to hug me. He would then start walking through the crowd, pushing people out of the way and clapping and saying something like, "Mikey! Mikey!"...like he confused me for someone named Mikey.
People would be watching him approach. Some pulling their children in closer. I'd be paralyzed with fear and then...the hugging would begin. And he would be petting my hair, "Wemember dat time that we went da fair? Do you wemember dat Mikey? Do you? ..What's wong Mikey?"
And I'd just stand there, pretending it wasn't happening as people watched.
"What's going on over there?"
"I don't know. From the looks of it some retarded character just found his friend Mikey."
Something like that.
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Here are some various things about my weekend at Penn State:
- If my next day counting was correct I had 22 drinks on Friday.
- Thanks to the strangers that invited us to tailgate with them. Best bratwurst ever.
- I convinced a fraternity kid to burn their float but then said, "No I don't think you should really do that."
- One can drink from 11 in the morning until 3 at night as long as you don't stop. And you pace yourself. And graze throughout the day.
- If you want to keep ownership of the hotel hot tub you need to have someone "hold down the fort" at all times. Otherwise a bunch of hairy dudes will get in and it's all over. (The idea of brushing feet with a stranger sickens me).
- I was pushed into a bush ("bushed") and didn't break a hip. And I managed to not spill my drink.
A gin bucket is a plastic pale filled with gin and lemons. The gin is then poured into your mouth with a turkey baster. If you refuse to do it you will be taunted.
- Watching a drunk friend fall off of a chair is still funny.
- Dancing: I still got it. Unveiled "The Grindarena." I need to brush up on my Mick Jagger imitation.
- Having a friend yell, "It's 3 in the morning and I'm trying to sleep and all I hear is your yippin' and your yappin'! SHUT THE FUCK UP!! isn't funny to the person saying it but it's hysterical to the people getting yelled at.
And much more.....
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
Mrs Mantini was full of shit.
She was my 5th grade teacher. There was one black kid in my class. Richard B.
And so on Halloween he dressed up as a dinner table. You've probably seen the costume. You put like a big old piece of cardboard around your head (with your head being the centerpiece). Then you tape paper plates and silverware around the plate.
That's what Richard B did. And he wore a lone ranger mask. And oh yeah, he was black.
So when it came time for Mrs Mantini to guess who everyone was, he was like the 3rd last to get picked. She was like, "Are you Paul Lambert? No? Hmmm. Lets see...are you Kurt Martila?..No? Oh this is hard."
COME ON!!! It was so obvious. Everyone was looking at each other like, "Yeeeah right. How can she not know it's Richard?"
Then she finally guessed him and she was all, "OH MY GOD! I had no idea. And what a great costume!"