Here are some various things about my weekend at Penn State:
- If my next day counting was correct I had 22 drinks on Friday.
- Thanks to the strangers that invited us to tailgate with them. Best bratwurst ever.
- I convinced a fraternity kid to burn their float but then said, "No I don't think you should really do that."
- One can drink from 11 in the morning until 3 at night as long as you don't stop. And you pace yourself. And graze throughout the day.
- If you want to keep ownership of the hotel hot tub you need to have someone "hold down the fort" at all times. Otherwise a bunch of hairy dudes will get in and it's all over. (The idea of brushing feet with a stranger sickens me).
- I was pushed into a bush ("bushed") and didn't break a hip. And I managed to not spill my drink.
A gin bucket is a plastic pale filled with gin and lemons. The gin is then poured into your mouth with a turkey baster. If you refuse to do it you will be taunted.
- Watching a drunk friend fall off of a chair is still funny.
- Dancing: I still got it. Unveiled "The Grindarena." I need to brush up on my Mick Jagger imitation.
- Having a friend yell, "It's 3 in the morning and I'm trying to sleep and all I hear is your yippin' and your yappin'! SHUT THE FUCK UP!! isn't funny to the person saying it but it's hysterical to the people getting yelled at.
And much more.....