Saturday, August 7, 2010

Important Breaking News About My Face. Travolta.



Over the past few months I've noticed a cleft in my chin. A cleft chin if you will.

The weird thing is that I've never noticed it. It's not huge like that ridiculous hole that John Travolta has in his chin*. It's barely noticeable.

In fact, if you saw me and looked at my chin you'd be all, "Where is it? Is it there? Is it there? Is that it?

The only way I know I have it is because when I shave in a downward stroke, I notice that I can't get into the tiny cleft with the razor so I have to shave it sideways to get a totally smooth shave. And I've never had to do this so it is indeed a new development on my face.

Maybe it's because I lost 15 pounds. Or maybe it's because I'm getting closer to dying and my face is starting to turn into a skeleton. I'm not sure.

*Whenever I see Travolta's face I picture a teensy tiny Travolta emerging from his cleft..."Hey, Mr Kotter!"

10 comments:

Gwen said...

You should spackle it with pastry dough.

Dr Zibbs said...

Gwen I'll get right on that. You're like the Helpful Heloise of face holes.

Son of a Thomas said...

I have one on the top of my head but you have to be 6'4" to see it.

Professor Chaos said...

Reminds me of an old SNL bit about handsome men with cleft chins. One character yells " look, I don't want a butt in my chin!" Still cracks me up.

Anything Fits A Naked Man said...

I say embrace the cleft! Forget Travolta, you could look like Kirk Douglas! Hail, Spartacus!!!

DB Stewart said...

I have a prominent cleft chin and now I wonder what it would be like if I lost 15 or maybe 40 pounds. This might be the motivation I need! Thanks. (Yup, I'm pathetic.)

CrotchPains said...

Come on....it's a wrinkle...deal with it.

Dr Zibbs said...

Crotch Pain - Sit on it.

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness! be stoked that with 15lbs down you now have a little chin dimple :) hahaha

i love how people see weightloss differently, me personally...i was so excited to see my collar bones again! hahaha collar bones to me, chin dimple to you! congrats on the 15 down!

Dominica said...

1 word : fillers (if it bothers you this much) if not leave it !