Do any of you nutjobs have OCD? I don’t but there are a few specific things that I’m kind of OCD about. Here they are:
- When I’m eating cheese and crackers* and I’m getting close to the end I need to make sure that there are no crackers left and no cheese left. You know what I mean – so I don’t get stuck eating a piece of cheese or a cracker by itself. So I have to start doubling up the cheese or breaking crackers in half as I get closer.
- I always have a magazine or book in my car on the front driver seat. I've noticed it can never be upside down.
- I’m obsessed with keeping my Droid 100% charged.
- I have to turn off lights when I’m not in a certain room in the house.
- Pillows have to be 100% perfectly positioned on the couch or I can’t concentrate.
OK weirdos. Let’s hear it. What are your crazy OCD things? And has anyone officially been diagnosed with it?
*cracker of choice is usually the wheat thin or the Trisquit