Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Half Wits On SCTV Cracked Me Up. John Candy And More!

I used to love SCTV. Here's a clip from SCTV. It's the show Half Wits. It's a bit long but hysterical. I always thought SCTV was better then the Early SNLs. There are a few good books on SCTV. I forget what they're called so just ask your librarian.

Now lets take a look at this clip. I just love the facial expressions on all of the contestants as they're trying to think of the answers.

And look at John Candy's hair and Joe Flaherty's nose. HAHAHAHA!!

Dummies.

10 comments:

Chemgeek said...

John Candy was a very good actor. Much more skilled than he gets credit for.

Dr Zibbs said...

Chemgeek - I agree. Just look at his deadpan expressions. Brilliant.

Moooooog35 said...

Twelve.

Verdant Earl said...

Might have been just as good as any cast ever for SNL. Even the original kids. Maybe.

DB Stewart said...

Even Eugene Levy's eyebrows are hilarious. Love SCTV!

Dr Zibbs said...

BE Earl - indeed

dbs - welcome to my blog.

Bombchell said...

lol it was more frustrating than funny, but the end made me smile lol.

Dr Zibbs said...

Bombchell - ha. It is frustrating isn't it?

Gage1 said...

I only found SCTV funny sometimes which made me a bit of a bad Canadian I guess.

Dr Zibbs said...

Gage - I'm surprised you didn't love it!