Thursday, April 26, 2012

Mattress Giant In Exton Better Be Prepared. Practical Jokes.


I have to admit I've gotten pretty lame lately when it comes to doing practical jokes. Maybe when my son gets home from college for the Summer I'll see if he's up for doing some. Of course he might say, "Dad I'm too old for that kind of stuff now."

You're NEVER too old for practical jokes.

I guess I was thinking about him and practical jokes when I drove by the Mattress Giant in Exton. When he was about six we were driving by and I said, "Lets pull into Mattress Giant and demand to see the Giant."

He was like, "Yeah! Let's do it!"

"Maybe you can go in by yourself and say, "I demand to see the Mattress Giant and when they refuse you can say 'But he's my real father!'"

"Yeah lets do it. Please? Come on! Pull over!"

He totally would have done it but I guess I was fee feeling responsible that day so I said no. But for the next few months everytime we would drive by we would add scenarios of what we could do. Hmmm. I wonder  if he would still do it?

8 comments:

Dr Zibbs said...

haha. I put the wrong picture up. too lazy to change it. Pretend he's a mattress.

Dr Zibbs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
W.C.Camp said...

My kid WOULD never want to do stuff like that and think I'M childish - HA the jokes on her because everyone knows kids have more fun!!! W.C.C.

Dr Zibbs said...

I heard dat

Gage1 said...

"pretend he's a mattress" - bahahaha...I'm restraining myself from expanding on that comment.

Scope said...

I was a little worried why your were thinking "mattress" and "Bobby Sherman" together.

PhD. Freud?

Dr Zibbs said...

TC - wow. First time I ever got a "haha" out of you.

Unknown said...

These reviews don't say which model was purchased, usually don't say how much the person weighs (critical info in a Tempur review) or what the temperature of their bedroom is (also critical in a Temper review)  or what they thought they were getting ... Tempurpedic Mattress