Monday, July 25, 2011

Amy Winehouse And First Impression. Letterman.

Really sad about Amy Winehouse dying. I remember the first time I saw her on Letterman a few years ago and being blown away. I can't remember the last time I saw a musical act and I was so moved. Really. Maybe the Killers. But still.

And if you just sneak a peek you're like, "What a skank." But you look closer and there's something so sexy and chrasimatic and hypnotizing. Well..maybe to me. Here's the performance.

Let me know what you think.

7 comments:

sybil law said...

I'm really sad about it, too. The woman had an effortless talent. Sad.

Dr Zibbs said...

It IS said Sybil. Let's comfort each other.

Scope said...

Actually own both of her CD's, "Frank" and "Back to Black".

Thinking "Chris Farley".

Mandy_Fish said...

It's hard not to be blown away the first time you hear that voice.

The Jules said...

I'm sort of getting a 'good while it lasted' vibe here.

Dr Zibbs said...

the Jules - not really but....

Dana Aritonovich said...

This is what made me fall in love with her! So brilliant and vulnerable yet powerful. I wrote a blog post about her first album (http://whatilikeissounds.wordpress.com/2012/07/16/frank-amy-winehouse/) and am working on one about her second.