Thursday, July 14, 2011

Some Movies I''ve Seen Lately Mostly in Downingtown. Kristen Wiig is Cute.



A few movies I've seen in order of worst to best.

The Hangover 2 - Terrible. What a rip off of the first. I want my money back. And Mike Tyson singing was the most unwatchable thing I've seen on film all year.

Bad Teacher - Some laughs. One of those movies that you'll stop and watch once it's on TV and you're flipping around. And how did Jason Segel start to get all these roles? He's kind of hard to look at. Am I wrong?

Green Lantern - Do you think I actually would sit through this movie that looks like a video game? From what I saw from the trailer? The special effects look too fake. Noooo friggin' thank you!

Horrible Bosses - Some pretty good laughs. Not great but pretty good. And I never thought Jennifer Aniston was hot but she's SUPER hot in this. I think it was the slutty eye makeup.

Super 8 - I really liked this. It felt like an old time Spielberg movie. And I like that it took place in the 70's.

Bridesmaids - Really funny. And I predict that Kristen Wiig (see picture above) is going to be in a lot of movies because of this. She super adorable. Nothing like a really funny cute girl. So rare.

So did you guys see any of these? And has 2011 been bad for movies or what?

11 comments:

MrsCrotchpains said...

First, is Kristen Wiig's shirt painted on? Lord it's tight, but it does look good.
Thanks for the movie reviews. I never actually see movies, but at least now I can be part of conversations others have about movies. I'll sound like I know what I'm talking about and no one will know the truth. You've saved me from being the silent loser at the table.

sybil law said...

I never go to the movies. However, I do want to see Super 8!

shrink on the couch said...

Saw Bridesmaids. Right up there with Animal House. And I think Jason Segel is cute in his own sorta way.

Slyde said...

super 8 was decent, but i thought i would like it more than i did.

really want to see horrible bosses and bridesmaids.

and i've always thought kristin is a babe...

Unknown said...

Last movie I saw was Notting Hill. I think it's since gone to DVD...

Gage1 said...

Bridesmaids was good. I've had trouble watching Jason Segel ever since his character on Freaks and Geeks gave me permanent gut feeling singing "Lady L". Oh and the disco dancing. Shudder.

Haven't seen the rest of the movies. Have ZERO interest in the Hangover 2.

Gage1 said...

OH and random interesting fact: If you hit next blog from your blog a few times, it inevitably starts pulling up Christian oriented blogs.

Gummibarcrush said...

¬_¬ really? you liked "Bridesmaids"? I mean, no offense to your opinion, but it was ruined for me by all of the sex scenes AND the fact that my friend's grandparents were apparently in the theater. Uhg.

Scope said...

I saw the "Hangover 2". Gawd-awful!

Just saw HP-7.2 Loved that movie.

Dr Zibbs said...

gummi - welcome to my blog.

Scope - you are wise.

Dr Zibbs said...

Oh and TC I like that it does that. Keeps people all religious and shit.