Behold it's glory.
OK this shouldn't even be considered a recipe because it's just so easy. But also it's sooo delicious. I give you: The Dr Van Huesen* Sphincter Burners.
OK. Get your aprons on and lets get cooking:
- Buy a bag of long hots. I get mine from Produce Junction in Exton because you get a huge bag for $2.
- Slice open the peppers and remove seeds and the walls. You know...the white part. I forget what they're called. The veins? No. I think it's the walls.
- Add a strip of prosciutto to the peppers then stuff it with cheese. I usually stuff some with mozzeralla and others with cheddar.
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper on top and drizzle some olive oil on top as well.
- Place in pan and cook for about 20 minutes at 350 or until cheese is melted.
*Van Huesen is one of my aliases.