Thursday, July 7, 2011

Casey Anthony To Pose For Playboy. Nude.



Casey Anthony will pose in Playboy.....is my prediction*. Don't you think? She does need the money.

My other prediction on Twitter was that she'll be on a reality show. But I don't think that will be for a few years.

Oh. And on a related note my @FatherKelly tweet right after that verdict came out got 190 Retweets. I didn't even think the tweet was that funny to tell you the truth. The tweet was: "I wonder if Nancy Grace turned into the hulk? #notguilty "

*I'll report back in a week or so how many hits I got from using that title for a blog post.

5 comments:

Scope said...

I think Jose Baez's daughter will become a celebrity, like the kids from that one lawyer OJ had.

MJenks said...

If Nancy Grace turns into the Hulk, how can we tell?

Oh, right. Coherent speech.

Scope said...

And I see her more as the "Hustler" type than the "Playboy" type.

Dr Zibbs said...

Scope - Lets agree Penthouse is the way to go.

Dr Zibbs said...

Mjenks - glad to see you're still alive!