Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Nightmare and Dreams From Chester County Blogger.



I was away with my son two weeks ago at a hotel because he had to pick his college classes so we stayed overnight at a hotel. So in the morning he says, “Dad what were you having a nightmare about?”

And then I remembered what I did in the middle of the night. I woke up, sat up and loudly said, “WHA WHA WHA WHA WHA WHA WHA AHHHHHHHH!!!”

The “AHHHHHH” being a scream. Then I tried to speak but the words wouldn’t come out. Kind of like a stroke victim, “A ra ra ra ra ra”…

I forget what the nightmare was about but I have been having more nightmares these days for some reason. And I wake up screaming.

But I still have tons of regular dreams too. Like the other night two people were trying to convince me to go to Halloween party at their CCD. I guess it was CCD for adults because they were two grown women. And I didn’t want to go because they wanted me to wear a grass skirt and be like male hula dancer. And I was too embarrassed to wear it. And because CCD is BS.

Then the one woman jumped on top of me and said I got a joke for you. And then she pretended to kiss me. She said, “Anda one…”. And I’m thinking, “OK this is weird.”

Then she kissed me for real and said, “..Anda two.”

And then she said, “…Anda THREE.” And then she pretended to pull a toy out of her butt and said, “Get it??”

And I just wanted her to get off of me so I said, “Oh yeah. I get it.”

What do you make of that?

Oh. And I had a dream last night that I had a staple caught in my dick and the local news stations were calling because they wanted to interview me.

11 comments:

sybil law said...

Hahahahaha
I have no idea what those dreams mean. Maybe it's time for a checkup?
Still - I laugh at your dreams.
Hahahaha

Dr Zibbs said...

Sybil - Me neither. Haha.

Unknown said...

wow. that's some messed up dreamin. i love messed up. just sayin.

Scope said...

You gotta watch what mushrooms you are putting on the pizza, dude.

But that trippin' thing sounds like a great prank to play on the wife.

Dr Zibbs said...

Stacie - you do do ya?

Scope - I hardly ever eat after dinner. I think it's my weird brain.

Gage1 said...

Bahahaha! That's really all I can say.

Dr Zibbs said...

TC - Haha. YOU'RE speechless??

Chris said...

Saw a great NOVA episode on dreams just a few weeks ago, very interesting stuff. It contradicted a lot of things you hear about dreams. Check it out on Netflix if you have it.

But the staple in the dick thing is disturbing. Can we just call you "Swingline" from now on?

Dr Zibbs said...

Chris - Oooo. I'm going to look for that.

W.C.Camp said...

I don't want to alarm you but your 'normal' dreams sound kind of like NIGHTMARES to me too !! W.C.C.

Dr Zibbs said...

WC Camp - Agreed.