Thursday, November 1, 2012

I Found The Halloween Costumes of My Youth! Collegeville Costumes.


This is the costume I wore in Kindergarten. Note how it says, "With ventilated mask." Did the early mask have no breathing holes?


And in 1st grade I went as the devil. I remember being embarrassed because the smock portion of the costume showed the devil holding a pitchfork and I remember saying to my mom, "But if the devil has hands and I have hands it means that the devil has four hands! That doesn't make sense!" So I remember holding my candy bag over my chest when I went to doors so people wouldn't see the extra hands.




11 comments:

Dr Zibbs said...

Inagine if there was some jerk who said, "hey kid you want candy? Lower that bag." Asshole.

diane said...

Ummmm....Jim....I think the devil can have as many hands as he wants.
Awesome costumes.

Gage1 said...

I notice the Devil costume is also Flame Retarded rather than Flame Retardant.

Dr Zibbs said...

Diane nope. He only has two.

Dr Zibbs said...

Tc sweeeeeeeeet!!!!

Suze said...

I know a guy who has nostrils just like that devil costume.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

I think the devil could use the extra hands for things the devil might need to do that night. Like rape.

Dr Zibbs said...

Suze i have a fascination with huge nostrils.

Dr Zibbs said...

Kn rape night!

diane said...

Just noticed that the Nasa guy has a mouth like Homer Simpson.

Dr Zibbs said...

Look at diane coming back for multiple looks. Nice.