- Fart on an old person.
- Stock up on creamed corn. DON'T FORGET COUPONS!
- Fourth of July True Observance (written on a day in November).
- Cure Cancer.
- Finish The Love Boat Musical.
- Narrow list of calendar choices down to at least 75. DON'T WAIT TILL OCTOBER THIS YEAR!!!
- (Written on a Saturday in coworker's calendar) Rent U-haul to FINALLY bring home the motherload of paper clips I've been hiding. Bring chloroform for guards.
- Tickle sphincter with the feather of a peacock (ask Uncle Hank to capture event with charcoal sketch).
I also do this when I see a person's grocery list. Give it a try. Tell me how it goes.