Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Lookalike Alert! Who Do These Dudes From The Band Spider Look Like? Spicoli.

Did you ever hear of the band Spider? No? Ne neither. But I saw this album cover on one of my favorite blogs - Retrospace - and had to post it because looks like we have a little lookalike action happening here.

Take a look. Who do you think each of them looks like? OK Help me out here because I can only figure three out but the other one looks familiar and if it comes to me I'll post it in the comments. Here we go. Going from far right....

Far right (red shirt) - Totally Sean Penn as Spicoli. Am I right? Hmmmm?

Second from right (blue shirt) - The poor man's Rick Springfield.

Third from right (yellow shirt)  - George Thorogood with a wig. Look at the mouth.

Fourth from right (black shirt) - I'm stumped.

And here's Spicoli if you want to compare images....

See??

16 comments:

Suze said...

Yes. You're right.

And poor man's Springfield make me laugh a little.

Anonymous said...

Black Shirt: Tom Selleck's not-famous younger stepbrother.

Dr Zibbs said...

Size I love "the poor mans" anything.

Anon good call.

Verdant Earl said...

Black shirt guy, I immediately thought of the actor Jack Kehler. A younger version, wearing a wig. Yeah...it's a stretch, but that's who I thought of. Check it...same eyes and chin. He was the Dude's landlord in Big Lebowski.

http://www.wearysloth.com/Gallery/ActorsK/9188-25844.gif

Dr Zibbs said...

Earl I can see it!

Slyde said...

John Oates?

Dr Zibbs said...

Slyde ha! Not sure about that.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

I went with (left to right)

Jake "The Snake" Roberts, Steven Adler from G n' R only with big lips, then I had Rick Springfield and Spicoli (last 2 same as you). Fun game! I may steal this idea for my blog when I need a topic, but only with your permission, and even then, I'd ask people to "Zibb" the photo.

Indigo Roth said...

Hey Zibbs! That is freaky, matey. Wowsers. As for the on the left, there's little Jack Black there, I think? On a related subject, someone compared me to an old picture of myself recently, and decided I look alike. Again, freaky. Roth

Dr Zibbs said...

Km go for it. Let be know.

Dr Zibbs said...

Indigo I think you look just like you.

Feisty Democrat said...

I think I just heard black shirt dude say,"Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die!"

Dr Zibbs said...

Mathdude ha! Maybe.

Gage1 said...

the guy that stumped you could be Jay Johnston from The Sarah Silverman show...or more likely the poor man's Burton Cummings.

http://www.superiorpics.com/pictures2/SilvermanRD022872.jpg

http://cps-static.rovicorp.com/3/JPG_250/MI0002/336/MI0002336065.jpg?partner=allrovi.com

Dr Zibbs said...

I love Jay Johnston but I'm not seeing it.

Queen Goob said...

Oh my goiter, the funniest thing about this whole post was I was penning my comment before I even read the damn thing asking us who looked like who. From left to right it’s the love child of Jon Polito and Don Henley, Leif Garrett, Rick Springfield and Sean Penn.