- Leaned it against the TV and taped the early Saturday Night Lives. Then played the tapes over and over.
- Worked on my early imitations such as Mayor McCheese.
- Attached a Radio Shack phone jack to it and made prank phone calls to hot lines.
- Made scary noises and put it under siblings beds.
- Taped my friend Kyle getting yelled out by his dad when his dad got the $100 plus phone bill for the "free" hot lines that we called. (I convinced Kyle that they were free because, "Do you really think they're gonna charge mental people?")
I miss recording stuff. I think I need to start using the voice recorder on my phone. Maybe to secretly record people. Or maybe just to hear conversations later that I forget about. Like when I'm out with people drinking and I'm being all funny and shit. Then next day I always wake up and think, "Man. I wish I could remember what I was saying that was cracking everyone up."
And below is Mayor McCheese in case you forgot what he looked like. And my imitation of him went a little.... like this *clears throat* It's McDonalds ya know!"
See? I told you it was good.