Friday, February 15, 2013

Remember When Blackman On Strangers With Candy Did That Dance? Charleston Style.

Remember when Principal Blackman did that dance at the end of that episode of Strangers with Candy? No. Not from the picture above. From the end of that one episode when they dance? Yeah you do. You don't? OK here's where he got it from. I'm going to practice it (it's the fancy footwork the first dude is doing) ......



Here are some other people doing it. It's called Charleston Style. And they do work in the arm swing and leg kick of the regular Charleston that we all know. And love.



9 comments:

Dr Zibbs said...

Turns out it's called Solo Charleston.

Just Keepin It Real, Folks! said...

Why, oh why, am I wearing the same underwear as Blackman?????

Just Keepin It Real, Folks! said...

Why, oh why, am I wearing the same underwear as Blackman?????

Dr Zibbs said...

Me too!

Indigo Roth said...

Dammit, now I want to get up and lay my funky Twenties thang down.

Dr Zibbs said...

Indigo get down jive turkey.

Unknown said...

No Harlem Shake ? *looks very teasingly now*

Dr Zibbs said...

I've heard of that. I need to look that up. And stay hep.

Princess said...

Awesome!