Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Dream About Going Back To College. Messy Dorm Room. Skank Girlfriend.

Do you ever have recurring dreams? At least twice a year I have a dream that I'm back in college. Sometimes it's to get an MBA but usually it was discovered that there was a mistake and that I really had to take a few extra classes. But I go back at my current age.

The other night I had the dream and I was put in with a Freshman. And he was a slob. Papers all over the floor. Video game wires. And he had an ugly girlfriend that was always there. My problem was do I just suck it up or do I tell him, "We need some rules around here." But I was afraid then everyone on the floor would be like, "The old dude is trying to make rules. What an asshole."

And is anyone else good at waking up from a dream then going back to sleep and picking up where it left off? I'm getting better with that.

So there you go. 

9 comments:

Dr Zibbs said...

And sweet room in the picture huh?

savannah said...

sugar, when i wake up from a dream, i'm lucky if i can get back to sleep much less resume the dream! *sigh* xoxoxoxo

Dr Zibbs said...

Savannah yeah that happens to me too.

Mrs. Hall said...

sometimes i have a dream where i have to go back to school and finish a class. or i'm in school and i forgot an assignment or some other bs.

i mean, i graduated with my masters in nursing FREAKING FIVE YEARS AGO. I AM DONE WITH SCHOOL FOREVER.

move on brain!

seriously.

ug.!

Dr Zibbs said...

Mrs Hall - haha! I heard DAT!!

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

I'm always having dreams that I'm in school again or back at jobs I hated, or most often, back together with girlfriends that sucked. The bright side is I wake up to a world I don't hate nearly as much . . .

Dr Zibbs said...

Kenneth I have that one too.

Scope said...

Just drove thru my college yesterday. My freshman year guys dorm has just been torn down, and all that is left is a pile of rubble.

Dr Zibbs said...

Scope a sad day I'm sure.