Monday, March 11, 2013

PJ Whelihan's Downingtown Bacon Blue Burger and Hiring Hot Chicks. Sports Bars In Chester County.

There it is. The Bacon Blue Burger from PJ Whelihan's in Downingtown. I had it the other day and man was it deliiiish! I think I need to start eating more Gorgonzola. Gorgonzola is a blue cheese originally from Gorgonzola, Milan in case you didn't know. Created in 879 AD to be exact. Now you're prepared for Jeopardy.

I might have asked a similar question in a previous post but I forget so I'll ask it again. How do places like PJ Whelihan's - a sports bar known for it's hot bartenders and waitresses - turn down the homely chicks when they come in to interview? Like does they ask them all the usual interview questions but they know all along there's no way on God's green earth that she's getting a job there? I'm sure they have to. I remember that some dude a few years ago tried to sue Hooter's because they wouldn't hire him but I wonder if some ugly chick ever tried to sue for not being hot? Makes you wonder.

And I will say for the record that it's pretty pathetic seeing middle aged dude's getting all flustered when talking to a 21 year old bartender. I saw it when I was there. Pull yourself together man.

9 comments:

Dr Zibbs said...

Man now I want that burger !

Just Keepin It Real, Folks! said...

I knew I liked you. A blue cheese burger fan and from Chester County Pa? I'm originally from York, Pa.

Dr Zibbs said...

JKIRF - Yup. Love good burgers. And I remember you saying you were originally from York. I'll wave to your relatives next time I pass through there.

Scope said...

I don't think "ugly" is a protected class, so they're probably good.

Nah, I think they just hire them to wash dishes or some shite.

Dr Zibbs said...

Scope haha. Like mutants.

CrotchPains said...

Would much rather see you take a few pics of the hot chicks and spare us the burger shot....you weren;t thinkin'

Happy Mommy said...

I don't know if the one in Downingtown has it, I know the one in Moorestown, NJ took it off the menu, but they used to have the best sandwich I've ever eaten. It was a sirloin steak with ceasar salad on a garlic toasted roll. Delicious! We used to call it the "wallet buster" because it was $9 when a normal sandwich was about $5. It was worth every penny.

Dr Zibbs said...

Crotch - perv.

Happy momma I'll look next time to see if that's on the menu.

Gage1 said...

Kind of a suing for not being hot thing:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2216162/Jennifer-Rogers-Woman-20-denied-job-Kilt-Girl-restaurant-fit-skirt.html