Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Rabbit's Foot and The Dead Man Down Movie. Noomi Repace and Abigail Spencer.

I totally forgot that I used to have a rabbit's foot in 2nd grade. And I used to wear it on my belt loop.And I used to believe that it gave me super powers. I also thought that pieces of fool's gold that I collected gave me powers*. So I tried to keep one of those in my pocket.

I haven't thought about my rabbit's foot in years until I last week when I saw the movie Dead Man Down and there was a rabbit's foot in it. Pretty good movie and I will say that Noomi Repace was great in it. Looking forward to her in more movies. She's not my total type but there's something about her I like. Maybe it's the darkness. Even though I'm not really into that either so who knows. Just a great actress. Here she is:

Here's her when she's dark:

And speaking of women in movies I saw the stupid Oz movie. Don't see it. But there's a chick at the beginning that I DO like. And it was killing me who she was. In case you didn't know I never forget a face. She played the naive Kansas girl at the beginning of the movie. And she was super sweet. Here she is...tell me if you recognize her:
Did you guess? It's Abigail Spencer. She was in the web series Burning Love. Now SHE'S my type. Classic good looks and smiley. If you haven't seen Burning Love check it out. It's a parody of  The Bachelor. That reminds me. I need to check out season two of it that just came out. OK. I gotta go.

*If you want to see the other fashion accessory I had back in the day check out THIS post. 

12 comments:

Dr Zibbs said...

Maybe I'll start reviewing acting in movies as opposed to the movie.

Anonymous said...

That last chick looks like Danica Patrick.

Dr Zibbs said...

Obama you think? Danica P does nothing for me.

Kelly Robinson said...

Looks more like a young Courtney Cox to me.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Looks like the Blue One has a thing for brunettes. Me too. So long as they're Asian.

Dr Zibbs said...

Kelly - kind of.

Kn - true.

Just Keepin It Real, Folks! said...

Dang, I was looking forward to seeing Oz on Friday. Not good huh? I love Mila Kunis!!! She's freakin' HOT!!! Oh, and I did see some hilarious episodes of Burning Love online.

Dr Zibbs said...

Jkirf don't see it. And mila kunis acting as the witch is so bad.

Verdant Earl said...

Loved Noomi in Millenium (The Girl...), know very little about Abigail Spencer. Want to know more about both.

Dr Zibbs said...

Be - hmmm. Never heard of that show.

Gorilla Bananas said...

Those two actresses don't look so different to me. Maybe I just think all humans look the same.

Dr Zibbs said...

Worlds different.