Here are some random things that happened one time to me (travel edition):
- This one time in Shenzen, China the factory owner said, "You want women? I send TWO women to your room". I declined.
- This one time in Nashville two chicks grabbed my package. In one night. In one bar!
- This one time in Milan I jumped on the bed with five of my coworkers at three in the morning.
- This one time in Long Beach, California while partying with coworkers a lesbian bit the finger of a straight coworker because she wouldn't dance with her. We laughed like hell because the coworker was a prude.
- One time on a flight from Dallas to Denver I sat next to a 350 pound man that was going to an ice makers convention.
- One time in Frankfurt, Germany the chamber maid walked in as I was walking out of the shower. She was there to turn back the bed.
- One time in Ship Bottom, NJ (as a kid) I hated the vitamins that I was supposed to take so everyday I would throw them under the porch and I got busted by the mom of the family we were with. Thanks Mrs. Brophy.
- This one time in Yiwu, China hundreds of people stopped and looked at me because they never saw a white person before.
- This one time in Virgina Beach I went down a water slide and it gave me an enema.
- This one time in Toledo - I was in a car being driven from Chicago to PA with my cousin) the song, "Shake Your Booty" was on. He said, "Do you know what a booty is?" I said, "Yeah". He said, "What is it?" I said, "I don't know". He Said, "It's a butt". I said, "OK".