Here are some random food things about me because I can't think of anything to write.
- The smell of canned beets could make me puke. If you paid me I wouldn't eat them.
- I like the idea of oysters and I will eat them but after about six I start thinking about them and it grosses me out.
- I love stuffed olives. I could go for some cheese stuffed olives right now as a matter of fact.
- Every time I have calamari I think it tastes like rubber and I wonder what the fuss is about.
- My favorite cut of beef is the rib eye.
- I really need to make the Mac and Cheese recipe that BE Earl sent me. Except I might modify it by putting some bread crumbs on top.
- My mom doesn't strain the fat off of gravy. No wonder I always had stomach aches growing up.
- Until I was in 8th grade I only had pasta a few times. It was when my Mom wasn't there and my Dad had to cook. And I swear he used tomato paste instead of sauce because I remember the teensy tiny can.
- I love to make and eat twice baked potatoes.
- Shrimp doesn't taste as good as it used to. Even from places that say it wasn't frozen. It just doesn't have the flavor it used to have.
- My favorite sandwich is the Italian Style Pork Sandwich (with long hots and sharp provolone).
- I couldn't live with out garlic and onions.
- I love to look at product packaging.
- I love movie popcorn but can't find a really good microwavable popcorn. Know of any?
- I like hot foods but I hate when people make it so hot just to show off that they can eat it.
- I love Tabasco. I can't stand Frank's hot sauce but somehow there are 5 bottles in my cabinet. I'll probably use it for my deer repellent (mix with soap and spray on vegetable leaves.
What are some of your food things?