Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Mucinex Guys And Something Else Gross. Rhymes with VoeNail Pungus.

I was just over reading Whiskey Marie's blog and she had a picture of this guy over there:



You know him, it's the Mucinex guy. Pretty gross but not as bad as...

HIT THE BREAKS!! I was actually going to ad a picture of the toenail fungus cartoon guy that I see in magazines but during a quick search of Toenail Fungus I've become ill from the images.

I'm not kidding. Do NOT search the phrase "toenail fungus" because what you will receive is (not for the faint of heart) THIS!

WHAT THE HELL!!?? Why aren't sites like this blocked on my computer? Are these feet even human? Good God!

Well, I hope you survived that. And to ease you back into being able to look at feet, check out this video (it's not gross. It's my Gypsy Footcare Factory original video that I post frequently on my blog because it's one of the only videos I've done).

Enjoy your lunch.

19 comments:

Dr Zibbs said...

I just gotta look at it again...

NOOO!

Could you imagine that dude at the beach?

Dr Zibbs said...

..Oh my God. Please let it be a dude and not a woman.

..Wait...is it...is it...is IT YOU???

OH MY GOD!!!

Kristen said...

I'm surprised new yorkers don't protest the mucinex family like american italians did with the Sopranos.

And in my haste to exit fungus picture, I shut down my browser & everything I had up. But it was worth it.

Dr Zibbs said...

Kristen - Oh I'm sure they have.

Whiskeymarie said...

Sheesh- you'll use any excuse to get people to look at your feet, won't you?

Man, you really need a pedicure, or a belt sander, or...something.

Gage1 said...

Jesus...what kind of a pig lets their feet get THAT BAD?? NO seriously I have to know...I very definitely am prejudiced against rotting feet, that much has just been confirmed.

Dr Zibbs said...

Whiskey Marie - It's for my readers that have a thing for feet.

Gage - I know. At what point are you like, "OK, I really need to get this under control"

JenJen said...

You know...when someone says "click here" and "don't click here" they're actually telling you to CLICK.
And? I did.

And then I threw up in my mouth. *gurgle*

Dr Zibbs said...

JenJen - I did give a warning. Of course I knew that it would make people even more curious.

Former Fat Chick said...

Her name is DIGGER!

erin said...

Oh my dear god. That toe fungus crap creeps me out to no end. I've never had it and I swear I will die immeadiately if I found out I was fungally infected.

Peggy said...

Not even gonna look thankyouverymuch!

Dr Zibbs said...

Erin - HAHAHA. Fungally infected! You just inspired me to write tweet a tweet.

On Twitter.

Moooooog35 said...

aaaaand there goes my toe sucking fetish.

diane said...

I wasn't brave enough to click on the toe fungus thingy, and I'm not ashamed.
I was, however, searching through your blog for your video and could not find it. Thanks for the re-post, I want Cute Hubby to see it.

Kristen said...

I cannot watch the Gypsy Foot Care Factory video without crying. It just *gets* me.

Favorite line: When the other than the big toe is the big toe.

And you even managed to work in lawn darts and monkeys! Yeah, it's pretty great.

Dr Zibbs said...

Diane and Kristen - thank you ..thank you.

Debbie said...

Now that is just all sorts of wrong. I think that is why they shoot horses.

Dr Zibbs said...

Hahahaha. I think you're right Debbie.