Saturday, February 13, 2010

Watch Where You're Goin' A%#Hole. Mr Show. Holes.

I've been watching episodes of Mr Show that I got for my birthday. Man this was a great show. I wished they'd do some more stuff together.

Check out this sketch. It reminds me of some of the dudes I went to high school with and the many fights that almost broke out. (Foul language alert so if you have kids, tell them there's a unicorn outside so they'll leave the room).



OK that's about it....You know what? What the hell. I'm giving you guys a double shot. It's Saturday morning. Just get another cup of coffee and enjoy this musical about a classic joke (with appearance by Jack Black):

4 comments:

Dr Zibbs said...

That milking machine song at the end kills me.

Chemgeek said...

I prefer the version of "The Joke" that involves a really hot farmer's daughter. This video did NOT include that.

I would like to cancel my subscription.

Thank you

Dr Zibbs said...

Chemgeek - You've got to use your imagination. I'll preform a song about imagination and post it so you'll see what I mean.

Carnie said...

Finally got a minute to view the video and it opens up w/ all these 'cuss' words! Now you did warn us, but dag - the kids stopped mid-scooter ride through the living room.