- Do you know what food I've never eaten? Cottage cheese. And I have no desire to ever try it. And I might even like it. Something about it grosses me out.
- I've also never had rhubarb or a date. And I've never eaten goat or rabbit. But these are all things that I would try. And did you know that goat is the most consumed meat in the world?
- I haven't seen anyone eating a Zagnut candy bar in years. Not sure if they even still make them.
- I have no use for coconut.
- I want to start eating more papaya. Maybe make a salsa with it and put it over fish.
- Stouffer's Lasagna isn't bad when in a bind. But I can't think of any other frozen food dinners I would ever buy. Brand of frozen food dinners I should say.
- Ellio's Pizza is the worst. I'm not sure how they even sell it. Not only does it burn the hell out of the roof of your mouth but it tastes like thick cardboard with crappy sauce and cheese. Here's what it looks like:
And that concludes my worst post ever. It was kind of Larry Kingish don't you think? When he lists off random crap in his newspaper column?
And one more thing. Please leave any suggestions for posts in the comments area. Or questions that you have for me that I can write as a post.If I use it I'll give a link to your blog.