Friday, January 29, 2010

Funniest Craig Bierko Clip. Twitter Follower. Scary Movie 4 And Oprah.

So celeb Craig Bierko is following me on Twitter. His Twitter name is @MrCraigBierko. He's following my @DrZibbs and @FatherKelly accounts. At least I THINK it's him. I'm about 90% sure it's not an impostor.

On Twitter many of the celebs get their accounts verified so you know it's them. Some don't however so you just have to go all Barnaby Jones on their asses to find out.

I'll have to write another post about my additional celeb followers because there are some more recent additions.

But for now, check out this hysterical clip of Craig Bierko from Scary Movie 4 where he plays a Tom Cruise character on the Oprah show.

If you're at work and you can't see video there you really have to watch this when you get home. Or quit. Because it's hilarious!

12 comments:

Dr Zibbs said...

..Seriously. Was that funny or what?

JenJen said...

OMG I wasn't expecting the punch to the face.
I gasped!
lol
he sorta looks like a young Dick vanDyke to me.
Like young in Mary Poppins...

K.

Dr Zibbs said...

JenJen - Dick Van Dyke? You think so? Maybe a bit but he doesn't have the DVD chin.

Carnie said...

I never saw that guy before in my life. Pretty funny.

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

I watched this when it first aired! Laughed so hard!!! My favorite part is when he stands up again and he's like, "that it?"

I'm jealous... wish celebs followed me...

Your Word Verifier is even making fun of me it says, "SUCKISSI"

yea... mean.

Dr Zibbs said...

I told you it was good.

And Shelle - just follow some celebs and leave some comments. You never know. They might follow you.

diane said...

That was effing hilarious!

Chris said...

I dunno....I liked him better in that Scientology video.

Kate said...

Total insanity! Zibbs, you are moving up the celeb ladder.. pretty cool!

JMUmonty said...

Funny clip. But I've never seen that guy before.

Dr Zibbs said...

Kate - I'm getting there.

JMUonty - you should rent it. You don't want to leave the renting your brother. I heard he wanted to get that YaYa Sisterhood movie next time.

Nock4Six said...

hilarious, but not as funny as mine. That other one flipping kills me.