Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Ebay And Other Things I Forget About Doing. Dewars Shirt I Miss.




I haven't used Ebay in over a year. I used to use it all the time. I'd sell and buy things. I was obsessed with buying AND selling things. You know..stuff.

And how does that obsession go away? For some reason tonight I was thinking about my favorite t-shirt ever. It was a Dewers Scotch shirt. It simply said, "DEWARS" on the front in big black letters. The shirt was a washed out watermellony/red color. And it was one of those distressed shirts. And it was this really soft cotton.

I liked it so much that when it ripped I went on Ebay and bought another one.

Sadly I just went on Ebay and there isn't one available right now.

I guess what I'm trying say is *walks to window and pretends that's he's looking out at this one tree* I'm trying to say that if someone wants to keep a look out on this shirt then buy it for me then...Well, you're OK in my book.

12 comments:

Real Live Lesbian said...

Watermellony red is pink. And I could never buy YOU a pink shirt. You're too manly for that.

Dr Zibbs said...

Real Live Lez - It really wasn't pink. My description is terrible.

Well, once you find and buy it for me you'll see it's color.

Chemgeek said...

I could try to make you one. I have a big fat Sharpie marker and some shirts I don't need.

Dr Zibbs said...

Chemgeek - please send prototypes.

Candy's daily Dandy said...

My moms would totally find it for you and buy it.

She's mad talented like that

Moooooog35 said...

Keep lookin' at that one tree, dude.

JenJen said...

Fuck yes. Moog's been trying to get people to buy his shirts for a while.
WAIT A GODDAMN SECOND!

Swap!!

Dr Zibbs said...

I don't want a Moog shirt. I want my Dewars shirt.

*kicks chair then goes back to looking at that tree*

Phat Mama said...

Missing reading your blog brought me back.

JenJen said...

Aw honey don't pout.

Dr Zibbs said...

Phat Mama! Where have you been?

JenJen - oh it's just you..

Just kidding. You know i love ye'

Dr Zibbs said...

...you see, it's just that Phat Mama used to come to this blog all the time but then she disappeared.