Thursday, July 3, 2008

Blogger Honors West Chester Blogger With Blue Yak Painting - For Free!


You know, being the best blog on the web does have it's perks: free haircuts, marriage proposals, gum. Another is receiving original works of art that are fashioned to look like a Blue Yak. Most of the time though - the art is junk. If I get one more Blue Yak made out of macaroni and covered in blue glitter I'm gonna kill someone. The white glue is always visible and they're a real bitch to dust.

The blogger Speedcat Hollydale however took a classier approach, he actually created a Blue Yak in a painterly way. To see it, click here.

As a thank ye' , I wrote in his comments section that all bloggers on his site that visit my site are entitled to a 50% coupon off of a Little Debbie cake (Disclaimer: coupons are imaginary), this does NOT apply to current THAT BLUE YAK readers. And if you little bastards think you're smart enough to trick me - you're not. I'm extremely versed in computer tracking and circuits and stuff that I'll be able to find out and if I do, I will give your computer a trojan virus. Lets not ruin this for everyone.

If any of my readers or Speedcat Hollydale readers would like to post their own art depicting a Blue Yak, please do so and I may write a post about you...or you...or even YOU. If you do create you own art, leave me a note here in the comments section. Good luck and get to work.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

The coupon is fictional?! But I'm hungry! Give me one of them macaroni yaks to chew on at least.

Gwen said...

I've received a marriage proposal from blogging but never free haircuts or gum. I am humbled by your greatness.

MJenks said...

You're in Pennsylvania. Shouldn't that be a coupon for 50% off a Tasty Cake?

C'mon, man, free the Krimpets already.

Rider said...

How 'bout a free Tic Tac if we're in the neighborhood? You can hold it out as I drive past.

Falwless said...

Listen, I don't even think a "YAK" is a real thing. It sounds like something you do when you've had too much to drink and the room is spinning wildly but you have a certain hot someone in your bed and you need to get your shit together so that you can still perform, if you know what I mean.

Anyway, whatever, I drew you a picture regardless. Just right click on that link > Open in a new window to behold the glory. And if you're wondering, that's a Patrick-Swayze-as-centaur tattoo on its arm.

You're welcome.

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Awesome! I might have to make another .... :-)

MYM said...

Hello Mr. Lurker :)

Are Little Debbie cakes available in Canada? I don't think so. Humph.

Whiskeymarie said...

Here I was all pumped for the coupon, and you let me down. Guess now I'll have to pay FULL price for one. That's 50 cents I'll never get back...