Friday, July 25, 2008

Elvis Costello - I Saw Ye In Upper Darby

Here's a vid of a young lad I saw in concert years ago at the Tower Theater in Upper Darby, PA around 1980. Elvis Costello. Seats in row 8 baby! Memorable moment? Friend loses binoculars and accuses all people around him of stealing them. Thanks to no binoculars, his just started bird life list remains at 2: The robin and the A-hole bluejay. Stupid Upper Darby thieves.



And as an added Elvis Costello bonus, check out his classic clip when he was on SNL. For that you lazy SOB's, you'll have to do the leg work. Give Netflicks or the YouTube a shot.

7 comments:

minijonb said...

aha, Elvis C. is the man. i've only seen him once, and i need to fix that.

Whiskeymarie said...

Elvis...
Costello can lick my sweet, clean, hot pussy anytime his little English heart sees fit. My husband would not only understand, but I'm pretty sure he'd encourage it.

Pump it up, indeed.

Falwless said...

I'm sorry. I'm too busy reeling from Whiskey Marie's comment to make one of my own.

Dr Zibbs said...

McGone, I know you're working on making buttons for me right now but please forget them for now and start working on a visual of Whiskey Marie's comments. I need it printed on canvas and framed. I think it'll look great hanging in my east wing.

Gwen said...

Everyone who thinks Whiskeymarie's been drinking, please raise your hands!

::raises hand::

Anonymous said...

ahhh The Tower Theater.....saw Thin Lizzy there back when I was a teenager.....good times.

peace
#2

Dr Zibbs said...

Sista #2: or I like to call them: Thin Lezzie. Get it? Lezzie? I just made that up.