Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Crazy Freaky Video Mashup Perfect For Practical Joke


I have no plans to break into anyone's house and terrorize them like in the movie Funny Games with Tim Roth and Naomi Watts. But if I did, I'd probably wear a pig or monkey mask. Then, after I tied them up, and before pulling my mask off I'd make them watch this video mashup. Tell me that wouldn't freak those dopes out.
(DISCLAIMER: I NEVER WOULD TERRORIZE THEM - INSTEAD, AFTER THE VIDEO WAS OVER, I'D PULL OFF THE MASK AND SAY, 'GOT YA'. ALSO, I'D DO IT TO FRIENDS BECAUSE IF THEY WERE STRANGERS THEY'D PROBABLY HAVE ME ARRESTED)



4 comments:

Falwless said...

I can't wait to watch this at home. Firewalls are Satan's work.

Dr Zibbs said...

You should just "help out" the IT guy if you know what I mean and you wouldn't have these problems.

Falwless said...

No, but I might end up with other problems. Namely, burning and itching.

Falwless said...

This was... strange.

Please email me your email address. Although you don't really have to put the address in the body of the email, I should be able to see it in the "From:" line.