Sunday, July 27, 2008

Retard and Slavic Button - The Greatest Gift of All


Could you imagine if you had Nana Zibbs, mixed in her native language then added a dash of a costumed retard - all in the name of promoting my blog? Just like the story of Jesus rising from the ashes - another magical day has arrived.

When I told readers of this blog that they had to help me promote my blog, I didn't even threaten them by implying that I might start charging a subscription fee to read my blog. They took the order at face value and got to work. To see the glorious miracle visit Lots Better Then Your Blog and Everything I like Causes Cancer.

Thank you Falwless and Gwen. If I was indeed magical, I would jump on my magical steed and gallop to pick you both up. I'd walk into your factory jobs and carry you out like on Officer and a Gentleman . I'd then rent out a middle school gym for a ceremony and personally give you ribbons that said, "Best That Blue Yak Promotion Using a Retarded Person and a Slavic Language". Then I'd make you both feel special by throwing a bunch of rose petals on you and rub girly lotions on you (including "sensitive areas"). Next, I'd give you each a very expensive gift basket and then take you to a classy area restaurant - and let you order anything on the menu.
Now I just have to figure out how to get it on my site.

3 comments:

Falwless said...

This is precisely why I spent time on this dumb project -- in hopes that you would rub my taint.

Don't tell Jon.

Dr Zibbs said...

I would tell Jon but he's from Baltimore. I taint' stupid. Eyes a lover not a fighter.

Gwen said...

I was in it for the ride on a magical steed.