Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I Think I'll Make Someone Famous Today

It's pretty cool to sit here on my big ole' information superhighway thrown - knowing that I'm admired throughout the world for being the keeper of this unbelievable blog. I have to admit, the power is nice. To show everyone that I can do more than make fun of pear shaped people, crazy chimps, and help end racism (even though the video on this link has been deleted), I'm going to give something back today. I'm going to make a star simply my waving the blog wand which is my endorsement. Let me just put it this way, I hope this fellow has some showbiz clothes packed because after appearing on That Blue Yak - he's going to be very, very famous.

From Billy Idol's Dancing with Myself to Eyes Without a Face - oh...he's got it down. I think we can all agree that he's made these songs his own. .....Ladies and gentleman...I give you music stylings of Norbert Milken:

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where did you find this video of me?

At least my Milken Does The BeeGees video is safely stored in this waterlogged cardboard box next to...oh crap.

Falwless said...

Hey I have an idea. Why don't you take your video and shove it, Mr. Insensitive Video Embedder? Some people can't watch video at their workplace. You're a real piece of work, you selfish, selfish man.

Dr Zibbs said...

Flayliss, If you give me your phone number I will call and hold the phone up to my computer so you won't miss out on the fun.

McGone said...

Is that Jared pre-Subway?

Gwen said...

Will you call me, too? I've been thwarted by the government's firewalls.

Also, I was certain it was me. I was ready to be very, very famous.

The Imaginary Reviewer said...

Fuck me, that was funnier than a one-legged man in an arse kicking contest.

Dr Zibbs said...

As for calling, I should have mentioned a prepaid calling card first.

JDizzle said...

I wonder if he's single? I have a thing for sweater vests.

Some Guy said...

He's got a voice like an angel.

Speedcat Hollydale said...

So ........ Iffin` I made me a video, could you make ME famous too? That would be tight.

Dreaming of Hollywood,
SpeedyCat Hollywood

MJenks said...

Ever read the end of Oedipus?

That's going to be me after watching this video. Thanks. Well, as soon as I can find some hat pins...

ÄsK AliCë said...

I would like to see more, more, more of Milken. That sexy beast.

Gwen said...

I love that sweet little Norbie has a mullet.

Sweater vest: business in the front

Loves Billy Idol: party in the back