Here are some random thoughts.
1) I hate the new Geico commercial - the one where "someone's watching you".
2) My feet are so big that when I have to cut my toenails I need to soak them in the tub first because they're hard like tortoise shells.
3) Family Highlights Magazine always made me sick. Especially that wooden family.
4) I need to buy some more underwear. This time, I'm only buying black briefs.
5) I hope my dog lives for a long time. He's 10 now and he's really starting to look old.
6) I'd love to have a goat for a pet if I didn't have to take care for it and it didn't smell.
7) When I was about 17 my mom told me that my tongue was connected to the bottom of my mouth when I was born so it had to be snipped. You would never know by looking at me but it still makes me wonder if I'm technically a freak.
8) I haven't shot a bow and arrow since I was younger but I'd love to take it up again someday.
9) My doctor is holding me ransom by not giving me my adderal until I get a physical. Is that ethical? Or even legal?
10) At least 10 people have said to me in the last year, "Wow, you're really getting grey." It doesn't bother me but isn't that like telling a chick her ass is getting fat?
11) When I was a kid, I was really into the Bermuda Triangle, Bigfoot and all that stuff.
12) I've been thinking a lot lately about how my son will be going to college in two years. And I can't imagine what it will be like without him here all the time.