Sunday, February 12, 2012

Bitch Don't Know How To Make Coffee. Flowers Almost Killed.

This chick probably had it coming to her. Being that her coffee was so terrible and all. Good thing she discovered where the best coffee comes from. The mountains.

And look at her expression at the end where she pours a cup of her new, non-crappy coffee and for a second thinks it still may not be up to the high standards of the King of the Castle.

Good thing for her he was satisfied with Folgers. Good thing.

7 comments:

sybil law said...

Seriously - that bitch had it coming. The man needs his coffee! Mountain grown!

Dr Zibbs said...

Sybil - I'm glad you agree. I mean, I just can just tell that she probably spend the day watching her stories, gabbing to her neighbor over the fence instead of hanging the laundry, taking her sweet time down at the beauty parlour.

A man need a good cup of Joe!

Just laziness really.

Tristachio said...

You know he slipped her The Shocker when they went in for that hug. That "ooh" says it all.

diane said...

The grocer's fake immigrant accent was almost too much for me.

JeannetteLS said...

Me, I like the mountain gesture because, well, I would not have really understood what they meant otherwise.

I actually HAVE killed over food. Hasn't everyone?

Thanks for stopping at my blog. I love Pearl's blog. Now I have yours.(Mine's so heavy, I know, but that's why I really enjoy OTHER blogs. If I do not have at least three outright LAUGHS a day, I don't like it one bit. And after looking at a few of your posts, I'm thinking I'll be enjoying yours. PLUS you have a link to Wounded Warriors, too.)

Dr Zibbs said...

Diane - yeah it was pretty bad huh?

Scope said...

Thank goodness the grocer was able to help her out. The daily hummer she was having to give to make up for the crappy coffee was wrecking her knees.

Too bad Starbucks didn't exist back then. This poor woman's self-esteem could have been saved.