Monday, February 27, 2012

West Chester Chicken Gives Birth To Orange.



Doctor: Come on Mrs Baulker* you can do it. Just one more push.

Mrs Baulker: I CAN'T!! JUST GET IT OUT OF ME!!!

Doctor: Just a few more pushes. You're crowning. I can see the head...

Mrs Baulker: AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

*orange shoots out and is swaddled in a cloth dinner napkin*...

AAAAND SCENE!

Naaaa. That disgusting scene wasn't a chicken giving birth to an orange. Chickens lay eggs. Not oranges.

That picture is actually an orange that I shove into the inards of a chicken sometime when I cook it. I slice one up and shove it in there. And squeeze some on top. But pretty disgusting image huh?

*rubs carving utensils together*

OK. What can I get you? A leg? Some white meat maybe...?

*Get it? "Baulker?" Like chickens go, "Baulk Baulk Baulk!!!!"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha I nearly choked in my soup whilst reading this !

Dr Zibbs said...

Glad you liked it Mushi