Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Chester County Man Plans Valentine's Day Treat For Locals.



As a special Valentine's treat I will be wearing the above "Elephant Underwear" today. I will be riding in the back of a pickup truck. No schedule has been set so probably best to have a buddy so you can alternate standing outside all day so you don't miss me.

When you hear "It's Raining Men" in the distance you'll know I'm almost there so start screaming, "HE'S COMING!!!!"

When I approach I'll stand, give a few shakes and swirls of the trunk and toss bubble gum and hard candy to the crowds while giving a friendly wink and a wave.

10 comments:

JMUmonty said...

Are you going to helicopter?

Dr Zibbs said...

Jmumonty - yes. While I walk toward the crowd and in a robotlike voice say, "we wont stop. We wont stop."

(We meaning my nuts)

Gage1 said...

that's borderline terrifying.

Dr Zibbs said...

TC - Terrifyingly terrific.

sybil law said...

Can't wait!!

Dr Zibbs said...

Sybil - I'm coming to your state after I do all of PA! And by "do" I mean "pork!"

Jennifer and Sandi said...

I prefer to sit in a heated tent with a see through plastic front!

TMZ.. you are missing it!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

Dr Zibbs said...

Look at Jennifer and Sandi chiming in after FOREVER. Happy V Day!

Dominica said...

OMG I remember seeing this in a local X-rated shop a couple of weeks ago .. who would have thought somebody I knew is the proud owner (and fits that trunk !)

Dr Zibbs said...

Dominica - and what were you doing in an x-rated shop? Hmmm? Hmmm?