Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Exton Five Guys Burger Photographed By Famous Blogger. Best.



...Annnnnnnndd DONE!

Oh boy was that a good burger! I got it from Five Guys at the Exton Mall ya'll. First hearty thing I've had since Saturday because I had a stomach thing on Sunday AND Monday. Thanks for not sending get well cards. Try not to be so self centered next time. What if I was dying or something?

But back to the burgers. I used to think Buddy's Burgers were my favorite (as mentioned in THIS post) but I think I may have to change my mind to Five Guys burgers.

I do like the sesame seeds and thick pickle they have on the Buddy Burger though. I JUST CAN'T DECIDE! Might have to do a taste test sometime. But get someone to help me because there's no way I can eat two burgers.

And I wonder who the neatest person is when it comes to eating messy burgers. Not me. When I ate that thing ingredients were falling out the back. Then I tried to turn it but it got all lopsided. It got all over my hands. Yeah. I eat like a kid I think.

What's your favorite burger? And look at the picture with the smashed in roll. What did they sit on it? Come on people!

16 comments:

Verdant Earl said...

You can't eat two burgers in one sitting? C'mon. For us?

Dr Zibbs said...

Can't do it Earl. I get stuffed. I think I have a kid sized stomach or something. And plus those burgers are doubles.

Cameron said...

Five Guys is a damned good burger! Have you ever had a Ludy's burger in Kickapoo, IL? Well worth the 17+ hour drive!

Dr Zibbs said...

Cameron - Have not had that. Take a picture (it lasts longer)

Pearl said...

Yes. They sat on it.

:-)

Best burger? Oh, I dunno, just the Spring Street burger at my local tavern, the Spring Street Bar and Grill here in good ol' Northeast Minneapolis!! Burger, pepper jack cheese, tomato, onion, pickle, lettuce and bacon: someone sits on the bun and YES! Burger contentment is yours.

Pearl

Dr Zibbs said...

Pearl - Gimme dat

Scope said...

Cameron - I'll have to give Ludy's a try sometime. (Grew up outside of Toulon. Yes, THAT Toulon.)

Zibbs - There's a bar near me called Rockwell's. Awesome place with great burgers.

The Jules said...

I did send you "Get Burger Soon" wishes over the internet. And they worked!

Does a roast beef sandwich with gravy on it count as a burger, because that's like eating a burger made out of angel flesh.

Dr Zibbs said...

The Jules - LOVE hot roast sammies.

Gage1 said...

That burger looks like it was fished out of a dumpster!

Dr Zibbs said...

Tc - you know that old commercial where the dad and son can't close the suitcase and then he says "let's get mom to sit on it"?

That's what I think happened here.

Kristen said...

I'm going to that stupid mall tonight and might have to get a stupid smashed in burger, thanks a lot.

Cameron said...

No kidding, Scope...we may know some of the same hooligans!

Gorilla Bananas said...

I don't eat meat, but my carnivorous friends tell me the best-tasting burgers contain flesh from the intimate body parts. They add something to the taste, apparently.

Unknown said...

the best burgers are the ones you can get from our local market ; fresh meat, baked when you wait at the stall, topped with slow cooked onions (LOTS) - the sandwich is crunchy and lukewarm (perfect for these crisp weather conditions) ! Enjoy !

Dr Zibbs said...

Gorilla Banana - Yes you do. And welcome to my blog.

Oh Deer - LOVE onions.