Monday, February 13, 2012

I Love to Saute Onions. Chester County Man Eats Pork.

Oh baby do I love my pork. The problem is that a lot of the pork doesn't have enough fat in it. I always like to make sure mine does. I usually like chops with bones but here are some boneless chops I just made.



Delicious. I just season them with salt, pepper and chili powder and brown them in a pan with some olive oil. Then baked them at 350 till they're done.

Then when they're almost done I throw onions in the frying pan with some more spices and deglazed the pan with some white wine. Scraping off those tasty bit. Oh baby. I love that smell. I think sauteing is my favorite cooking task by the way too.



Then I throw the mixture on the pork and tadaaa! A side of baked beans or potatoes and some applesauce and you're ready to go. And a nice cold beer. Sip... Ahhhhh!

3 comments:

Dr Zibbs said...

Oh and I would have thrown in garlic but I was out.

sybil law said...

A friend of mine gave me a recipe for pork chops in the crockpot, and it's so easy and delicious. Your version looks awesome, too. I LOVE THE PORK.
Also, I refrained from pork references. Out of respect for the pork.

Dr Zibbs said...

Sybil - very respectful.