Thursday, December 10, 2009

Dream About Had Last Night That Involved Funny Bones. Homeless Dude.




Here's a real dream I had last night that I'm totally not making up:

I was standing in a gazebo and I had just opened a pack of Funny Bones - the delicious chocolate treat with a peanut butter filling that's available in your grocer's snack section.

So I'm just about to reach down to grab the Funny Bone and a homeless guy next to me grabs it. And he's standing there pretending he's a sleep.

Me: Yo. Give me my Funny Bone.

Homeless Guy: (opens eyes) OK here.

Me: You know what? I'm gonna call the cops.

Homeless Guy: No don't. I have a new Funny Bones flavor. Want to trade?

Me: OK. Lets see it.

The homeless guy pulls out a pack of Funny Bones that is a different flavor. I really didn't notice what kind it was. But as far as I know - in real life - there's only one kind of Funny Bones.

Me: OK Lets trade on three. One...Two...Three!

But I grab his Funny Bones and I start running. The Homeless Guy starts chasing me yelling, "Come on! Come - Give it back". He's all out of breath. Coughing while he's running.

And he would slow down and I would stop enough for him to think he could catch up but then I would speed up. And I started eating the Funny Bones but shoving them in my mouth to show how good they are.

I showed him.

15 comments:

Cowguy said...

Honestly Zibbs... you coulda just stopped at the word "Gazebo". It truly is one of the funniest words in the English language.

I laughed. Yes I did.

Oh and, GIMME BACK MY FUNNY BONES!!!

CrotchPains said...

TBY goes homoerotic....it was just a matter of time.

diane said...

I think this dream means........you have the munchies. Oh yeah, and nothing scares you as much as homeless people, except maybe carnies.
No, seriously, no idea.

Kristen said...

I once ate a small dog biscuit on a bet, but I have never eaten a Funny Bone. And while I am less discriminating about food made for canines, I would not eat anything a bum made. Who knows what the filling was? Ick.

T-Ro said...

I've never heard of this snack before, chocolate, peanut butter....

I'm off to the local grocer's snack aisle. *whistles*

Peggy said...

You're an asshole in your dreams? Poor homeless guy...I really wanted to know the new flavor.

We don't get that snack here in the sticks but it looks kind of generic"y"...hohos are where it's at yo.

Happy Holidays!

Dr Zibbs said...

Peggy - I can't control what I do in my dreams.

Dr Zibbs said...

..and my word ver was "oifing". Isn't that when Jewish people have sex through a sheet or something.

Dr Zibbs said...

and CrotchPains - Nice. Nice.

Dr Zibbs said...

...And not to change the story but when I was thinking about this dream today - I think it wasn't a homeless guy but really a foreigner.

From like Russia.

Bloggin' Bama Girl said...

dude are you on medication? you've been having some fucked up dreams

Dr Zibbs said...

Just Adderal but that is worn off by hte time I'm sleeping. I think I just have an active imagination.

Unknown said...

Wow. You're REALLY freakin' me out.
I think if your taking and psychoactive drugs you should stop.If you're not taking psychoactive drugs you should start.

I'm not one to judge, but in the words of that great 20th century thinker and renaissance man Kooky Burns..
" You got smog in your noogin'!"

Dr Zibbs said...

Ryoki Nor - Yeah. I'm really not on drugs. I guess my brain is just crazy.

Dr Zibbs said...

...crazy like a fox.

Aww yeah.