There are just so many questions I have about people that wear a Warner Brothers Tazmanian Devil jacket like the one pictured above. Here are a few:
- Do they get the Taz jacket first and THEN nickname themselves Taz? Or is it an all out, Taz blitz with self nicknaming themselves Taz and the jacket is merely a reinforcement of the name?
- Did they see someone wearing a Taz jacket and that inspired them to buy one. "Man, look at that dude all Tazed out and shit. That's gonna be me someday."
- Have friendships ever been lost because one guy was wearing the Taz jacket and then a friend put Taz mud flaps on his truck? "No fucking way. Take em off! First the mud flaps, then you'll get a Taz shirt then you'll want a Taz jacket! That's MY thing!" (fight breaks out - after Taz jacket removed).
- Do they ever call places that store mink coats in the off season for pricing? Just in case.
- When it's cold out do they ever say, "It's cold as shit out here. I better go get my Taz."
- Do they ever go to a party and the host asks for their coat and they refuse to give it up? "Uh..I don't think so. If this coat goes in a pile on your bed and it walks? There's gonna be a situation. I think I'll just hold it."
- When they first get the Taz jacket and they're going to their local hangout, do they ask a friend, "Would you mind going in and looking around to see the reaction I'm getting from people when I come in the door? Maybe you can say, 'I wonder if Taz is showing up' or something and when they're like 'Who the hell is Taz?' I'll strut my ass in, frame myself in the doorway for a few seconds then walk to my bar stool. Beginning my new life as 'Taz - the dude that wears that Taz jacket.'"
What questions do you have?
And note that the inspiration for this post came from this blog post. I was cracking up in bed as I was thinking about Alice's encounter with a Loony Tunes jacket wearing dude.