Tuesday, December 29, 2009

New Twitter App That Someone Needs To Invent. My Tweets Spoken.




Reading Twitter can sure get tiring. With all that actual reading. Someone need to invent a Twitter app that works like this:

- I send a tweet.
- The tweet is converted from text to my voice.
- As a follower of mine, the technology actually turns the volume up on you phone and "yells" the important tweet that I wrote. This way, everybody gets to hear it. Not just you.

So you'd be in the grocery store and all of a sudden you would hear: "Oh my god! A bird had sex w my aunt and its spawn is singing on jay Leno. Nevermind. Its just manilow".

or - "I wonder if a midget ever got a custom snuggie as a gift and said: wait a minute..you just cut up a wash cloth didn't you?"

or maybe even: "I bet some guy was asked by his wife to pick up staples before a storm and the dumbass came home w actual staples"

Here are a few more to enjoy:

"I wonder if that really tall guy from the show CPO Sharkey was Ed Begley Jr's mutant Frankenstein twin".

"Product idea: Circus Freak Peanuts. (Oooh! I got an orange bearded lady. I can't wait to enjoy it's cardboardy goodness)."

"Ooh. What's that movie the lovely bones about? A nice skeleton family or something?.."

"Mayor McCheese was based off of a real person with a real oversized, hamburger shaped head deformity #ItsFuckinTrue "

"Product idea: scale that has pics of celebs that are your weight each number"

"Tip for foreigners: to a lady don't say, your hair reminds me of the finest quality dry hay in the land "

That's all I got for you today.

12 comments:

Kristen said...

I now see where you got the idea for the ping pong show. It was the skeleton family tweet, wasn't it?

Another case where an idea started out as a tiny snowflake on twitter but wound up as big and powerful as a mountain through TBY. (wiping away tear from my eye)

Dr Zibbs said...

Kristen - good guess but actually totally unrelated.

Kristen said...

your mind is even more mysterious than previously thought then...

btw i totally f'd that up. meant big and powerful as a snowman. not a mountain. that still doesn't make sense, does it? meh.

Dr Zibbs said...

..uh yeah. That makes sense. AS for figuring my mind out, good luck. Although I can usually recall what made me come up with most of my tweets.

Candy's daily Dandy said...

Ummm, I LOVE Circus Peanuts and all their orange cardboardy goodness.

Does that make me a freak? Or the bearded lady?

Now I'm confused.

Dr Zibbs said...

Candy - I bet you like peeps too. Don't you?

Trooper Thorn said...

How about an app that condenses the essence of the tweet into a single word?

Dr Zibbs said...

Trooper - Me likey.

Anonymous said...

That's a BRILLIANT IDEA! Just thinking of all the fantastic new ring tones I could get from your tweets. Maybe a tweet about a fart, and it goes off in church.

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

That would be awesome... because everyday is like one big DR Zibbs tweet day for me. I look forward to each and everyone :)

Can I have my $50 bucks now since I held up my part of the deal?

Chris said...

The scale idea is actually a good farkin' idea. I could see that selling.

Holy christ! I'm at Kirsty Alley? I've got to get on a diet.

Unknown said...

I love this idea. Do it. DO IT!! haha