Friday, December 4, 2009

Colhoun My Neighbor and Andy Richter. You Gotta Be.

Check out this short clip of Andy Richter doing "You Gotta Be".

He just cracks me up. He kind of reminds me of my neighbor Calhoun*. Just look at him. Well, you don't know him but this is what he looks like kind of and these are the kind of dance moves he'd do to this song.



*You know Calhoun. He's that fool I play darts with up the street. And I suspect he's the one that called me a Douche bag a few posts ago. Of course mangled the spelling. And you know me and my spelling. It's gotta be perfect.

8 comments:

Chemgeek said...

Andy Richter was great on the Conan show years ago. He sucks now on the new Conan show. He's trying to hard.

If Calhoun was really cool for a while and then started to suck around June, 2009, then yeah, your neighbor Calhoun reminds me of Andy Richter too.

diane said...

Where's the complaint dept? That clip was too short. Stop making that face, zibbsy, I'm only kidding. Haven't you had enough complaining for one Christmas?
Seriously, don't we all know a guy like Andy? At least, I hope we do.

Dr Zibbs said...

Chemgeek - you don't think he's still funny? Just his facial expressions are hysterical.

Diane - Yeah. I have no idea wht that clip was so short.

Anonymous said...

That is a whole lotta hot funny mess! Thanks for the giggle.

Dominica said...

the 'you gotta be stronger' move made me wet my pants, don't ask !!

Dr Zibbs said...

It is good isn't it?

Debbie said...

Andy Richter is hysterical!

Dr Zibbs said...

Debbie - anything he says just makes me laugh. Too bad his show was cancelled.