Sunday, December 20, 2009

Something's A Bit Fishy About That Lion On The Wizard Of Oz.

During the blizzard yesterday one of the movies we watched was The Wizard of Oz. I haven't seen it in a while. Lots of fun.

But there's something with that Cowardly Lion that seems a bit different. Something a bit queer and curious that I can't...OK he seems gay. Take a look:



See?

And the Tin Man seems a bit feminine too.

But who rally cares? I don't even know if Bert Lahr the Cowardly Lion was gay. Wikipedia says he had a daughter.

OK. That doesn't mean anything either.

So I guess we'll never know until Hollywood releases that secret gay list. My guess is that John Travolta isn't on it but I think Tom Cruise may be. Who else do you think's on it?

12 comments:

JenJen said...

hmmm. The suspect list.....

I have a friend that might be on it. Or at least he entertains the thought. :)

Dr Zibbs said...

Please video him and post the video. Let the public decide.

Dutch Sugar Babe said...

Brad Pitt :)

JenJen said...

I said he was a FRIEND. But I will say this:
He has better fashion sense than his wife, criticizes her clothes if they aren't from the cool-kid boutique, and actually knows his children's shoe sizes.
Nuff said.

Dr Zibbs said...

Dutch Donut - BRad Pitt? You think so?

JenJen - are you sure that "friend" isn't you? People do that sometimes when it's really them you know.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kristen said...

He's dead now, but I always thought John Ritter was gay.

That lion guy seems queer in many ways. Like odd queer too.

JenJen said...

yes. I'm sure...I said HE . I'm a girl, in case you haven't noticed.

Dr Zibbs said...

Kristen - I always suspected John Ritter as well..

JenJen - you are?

Dr Zibbs said...

....watching that first scene of him again - that's pretty funny in a goofy way. Look at how he slaps the guy on the side of the arm.

Unknown said...

The Tin Man wanted a heart...what straight man has or wants a heart?

Dr Zibbs said...

Betsy - good point.