Friday, August 7, 2009

Drunky McDrunk Falls Into Trash Can At Dart Night. Whipping It Out.

So last night my wife was taking a walk around the block around 9. At about 10 she calls from Calhoun's house where we play darts on Thursdays sometimes. She saw the garage open so she walked in.

So she calls me to come up and I walk up there. I wasn't really in the mood because I wanted to get to bed early.

Well I'm glad I went because a few of us were throwing darts and my neighbor Bill walks in. He had been "at the Club". So he's good and liquored up. So he's leaning over trying to talk to my wife and when he stands up, he loses his balance and swirls around and falls into Calhoun's lawn mower - almost falling INTO the trashcan.

I swear it was one of the funniest things you ever saw. Of course I whip around and try to snap a picture while he's still on the ground but the lighting was terrible so it didn't turn out. Damn it!
Here's a teaser as to what it kind of looked like:



The other memorable thing was when Calhoun said he was wearing cartoon character underwear. So my wife and Bill's wife want to see it. So he pulls his pants down to show his underwear and then pulls part of his package out for a second.

Yeah. Classy bunch of characters. It was pretty funny though. Especially when he was getting pissed the rest of the night because the ladies said it was "chubby".

5 comments:

Chemgeek said...

Drunk people are the funniest kind of people.

Jennifer and Sandi said...

Damn it....reminds me tomorrow is right around the corner! *TINK*

Have a super weekend!

- Jennifer

Lostinspace said...

What, did all your frat brothers move next door? ;)

Dr Zibbs said...

3 comments?

Pretty lame post. I get it.

shrink on the couch said...

Worse things can be said than "chubby." Hopefully he can take comfort in that.