Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Twitter, Jail, Linda Carter, Old People And Alf.




Here are some recent Tweets of mine that are special. My Tweet name is @DrZibbs if you want to follow me. You're seriously missing ALL the fun if you're not following me...Dr Zibbs..on Twitter. It's like a party in your mouth!

loves seeing kids w braces that can't shut their mouths. wish i had a remote control fly

I need to find a grim reaper outfit that isn't so hot. Whenever I put it on to scare old people in heat waves, I just get all sweaty

Psst guard,I know it's almost lunch but I had my heart set on Eggs Benedict. Would you mind telling the chef to keep the Bearnaise warm? (THIS IS FROM WHEN I WAS IN JAIL LAST WEEK)

Someones writing on the jail wall. There's no WAY I'm going to take the wrap for this. (GUARD! GUARD! - this guy's writing on the wall) (THIS IS FROM WHEN I WAS IN JAIL LAST WEEK)

Tip 4 super heroes:When too tired for proper landing (after burrito meal) - simply hold the back of your cape and use as parachute

nickelback sounds like the crappy band you see when sitcom characters go to a bar

just tried to do an imitation of Christopher walken and remembered that i can do the dad from alf

what about those people that brag about their bingo skills? never met one but i bet they're out there

If I were a vet I'd have "the convenient guinea pig drop off slot". Do you know where the slot would lead? Yup.To a trash can.

Can't believe Ruth Buzzi + Linda Carter both born today. Do you think there's any way they could be twins? (looks at pic again). Nevermind.

I'm challenging myself to sneak up on some old people today and break into my Axel Rose dance

you know why people never ask if anyone has any cute stories about their cats? because nobody gives a shit. remember this.

had a dream last night that i woke up and was growing the start of a rooster tail.

16 comments:

Dr Zibbs said...

..the Axel Rose dance.

Good one Zibbs. Good one.

Gwen said...

This one from today is my current favorite:

"whenever I'm standing behind a hottie in line and she has hair up i always imagine kissing her neck"

I got a little hot under the collar imagining it. I LOVE being kissed on the neck. ROWR!

diane said...

Priceless, jailbird, priceless.

Dr Zibbs said...

Thanks Gwen. One person asked, "Aren't you married" and someone else called me a dirty old man.

Diane - it was tough in there but I survived.

Verdant Earl said...

You are trying to get me to use Twitter.

It won't work.

Jon said...

Now that you mention it, my cat does have some pretty mad bingo skillz.

Slyde said...

a halfway decent axl rose dance would likely kill the typical old lady...

Dr Zibbs said...

Come on Earl. Come over to the dark side.

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

It's like a party in your mouth... with a slightly bad after taste :)

I look forward to your tweets... so you REALLY went to jaiL???

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

I agree with Gwen... that was a "hot" comment... and it kinda does make you a dirty old man hehehe

Dr Zibbs said...

Shelle Blok - Hmmm...glad I'm getting you so hot.

As for going to jail for a half day it I tweeted it so it HAS to be real.

J.J. in L.A. said...

Speaking of alf, my man and I call my cousin ALF because she's an Aweful Looking Female. We call her boyfriend BUD because he's a Butt Ugly Dude. That way, we can trash them to their faces and they'll never know.

J.J. in L.A. said...

Whoops! That's AWFUL, not aweful. She's no prize.

Peggy said...

Hiya Zibbs!

Just checking in so don't get too excited...or do.

It's been a long cold lonely winter...no no, a long summer with my laptop hijacked by my kid.

I just had to comment on this:

"I'm challenging myself to sneak up on some old people today and break into my Axel Rose dance"

...because it made me laugh out loud because I, too, have a pretty mean Axl dance and use it often very late at night!

Hope all is well! Miss you!

Dr Zibbs said...

Peggy! Where have you been?

Chris said...

Dammit, I had finally gotten all of those Wonder Woman fantasies out of my head after all of those years and here you go dragging them right back.

How to get Linda Carter off the brain? Envision Nell Carter naked.