Monday, June 11, 2012

Chester County Man Practices Slow Clap.

Nothing beats the slow clap for adding drama and drawing attention to yourself. I'm thinking I'm going to start the slow clap for minor things like when someone does something slightly embarrassing like tripping or for random things like someone successfully placed their sandwich order.

Don't forget to join in if you see me out there in the field starting a slow clap. OK, now to review these movie slow claps and practice the proper technique.

5 comments:

Dr Zibbs said...

*starts slow clap*

Scope said...

But when I join in, I'll wait for you cue to start the speed up.

I don't want to be THAT GUY.

Dr Zibbs said...

scope - I'll discreetly tap my finger on my thigh twice so you can be the first to clap.

Anonymous said...

I did that at a funeral, it didn't go over so well.

Dr Zibbs said...

BamaTrav - I'll add that to my list.