Thursday, June 7, 2012

Leisure Suit Round Up. 70s Style! (As if there's another style)

Check out these cherry leisure suits. Which is your favorite? 


 "See that babe Mike? She was looking at me. Nothing attracts a woman like a man who knows the value and style that only Sears can offer. It's all about the threads."


Bet you can't pick the one who just got out of jail the week before without changing your mind twice.


Eric: (To big brother John) Hey John  look at the new suit mom got me for the dance. Pretty boss huh??

John:  (Emerges from room. Stoned. Gives younger brother elevator eyes): Fag.



"Excuse me. Excuse me!..Hey.Girl working in the field. ...Hi. I'm Saul. I was just walking down this country lane and thought I'd come over and introduce myself. Wanna have a rap session? I bet you like horses don't you?"

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That first pic, the suit on the left. Go over to my blog and check out a few posts ago, you will know the 70's clothes when you see them, haha.

Dr Zibbs said...

Bama i will do that.

sybil law said...

White suited guy got out of jail.
This post made me laugh. :)

Scope said...

Midget got out of jail.

Scope said...

"Midget got out of jail." If I had a dollar for every time I've written THAT sentence.

Dr Zibbs said...

Sybil - but the other dude looks like a serial killer.

W.C.Camp said...

I always thought I looked disco cool in my dark blue leisure suit ... though as I recall I don't remember a single woman ever talking to me while I was wearing it? W.C.C.

Suze said...

Leave these salt of the earth folk in wide lapels alone, Yak.

Cora said...

I dunno, Saul creeps me out way more than the jail dudes with the midget. That dude is five seconds away from asking me if I want candy, I just know it.