Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Meatloaf Lookalike Looks Nothing Like Meatloaf.


"Hey. What's up? My name's Bert McGrath and as you can plainly see, I'm a Mealoaf impersonator. You can tell that by my weight, my ratty ass wig I got at a dollar store and my kerchief that I'll use to wipe off my sweat when I sing "Two Out of Three Ain't Bad" at your BBQ, party or bridal shower. Oh. *winks* And I got an attitude and sex appeal to boot as you can clearly see."

That my friends is a real Meatloaf impersonator. I found the picture on my desktop but I forget where I found it online. Is there anyway he can be really good? I bet you anything I can do a better impression of Meatloaf. I do it all the time in my car when Meatloaf songs come on. I always grab a tissue to use as my prop for wiping my fake sweat.

True story bitch asses. OK. Now back to looking at his picture.

5 comments:

Dr Zibbs said...

You gotsta admit my man has spunk.

Scope said...

You took the words right out of my mouth...

Dr Zibbs said...

Scope - HA!

Anonymous said...

Not only that...someone MARRIED him!!

Dr Zibbs said...

Bama - damn straight.