Tuesday, June 19, 2012

The Wheelbarrow? Who Even Does This? Kamasutra.


Oh come on now. Who the hell is asking their lady to do the move known as the wheelbarrow? Look at it! I think the only way I would do that is if I wanted to say that I did every position in the kamasutra. There are 64 by the way.

Do you ASK her to do the wheelbarrow or do you have her on the side of the bed and you just kind of pull her off? I guess it's good for building upper body strength at least.

Or maybe your vacuum cleaner is broke? "Oh baby you're so hot...mmmm. can you pick up that paper clip and that lint right next to your left hand? No. Up further....yeah that's it."

Stupid. Just like the position where you stand and the woman is facing you and you're holding her. Who do I look like? The God damn Hulk?  I'm not a total weakling but still!



14 comments:

Dr Zibbs said...

I bet only 2 percent of the population has tried this.

Furtheron said...

Like the old multiple choice question...

How many sex positions do you know?

a)1
b)69
c)1 and 69


Boom boom

Dr Zibbs said...

Furtheron - Awwww yeah. I get it.

Slyde said...

i'm doing the wheelbarrow right now as i'm typing this.

honey, could you hit the "enter" key for me? good girl...

sybil law said...

Slyde prematurely commented, by the way.

Dr Zibbs said...

The more I think of it I'm ashamed i HAVEN'T done every move in the kamasutra.

I need to get on that.

Dr Zibbs said...

Sybil are you saying that Slyde is a premature......I KNEW IT!!!!

Candy's daily Dandy said...

Sybil's comment WINS!!! hahahahaa

diane said...

2 percent? You're giving our overweight society too much credit.
Love everyone else's comments today, btw.

Dr Zibbs said...

Diane - Ha! I heard dat! Not me or you though. We're svelt.

Dr Zibbs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicki Elson said...

Hehe, glad I read this & the comments too. I cannot lie though - it looks pretty fun. But yeah, reality doesn't often measure up to imagination...or artist's renderings. *sigh*

Dr Zibbs said...

Nikki true

Chris said...

To do the wheelbarrow position you need a good hoe.