Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Hysterical Futuristic Robot World of Tomorrow Vision. Video Fun.



People often say, "Dr Zibbs, where do you find these great videos?"

Well I've said it once and I'll say it again.: Skylers Dad is the master of finding the funniest videos. So much so, I'm considering having those words embroidered onto a pillow, then sending him a photo of the pillow. As a thank you.

Do you want to see a video about the world of the future? With tons of mentions of "robuts"? Sure you do.

Then check out this video and see what had me laughing hysterically this morning. And follow his blog while you're at it!

Please. Tell me what you think of this video.

7 comments:

SkylersDad said...

Thanks for the love Dr. You are a true man among boys.

Wait, did that sound creepy?

Dr Zibbs said...

Funny stuff SD.

J.J. in L.A. said...

Way ahead of you, Zibbs. I was the 1st person to comment (it pays to live on the west coast...and be a night owl).

Dr Zibbs said...

JJ - that's whu I post some posts at night so people from all over the earth can get a chance to be the first to leave a comment.

..Oh...you're talking about Skylersdad's blog.

diane said...

Imitation is the best compliment. I saw this on SkylersDad's page, but I think you are too cool for re-posting it and giving him a mention. Hugs. xo

Michelle said...

That video is hilarious I may use it on my blog!!!

Dr Zibbs said...

Diane - I'm cool like the Fonz right? Yeah. That's what you meant.